Sunday, March 4, 2007

Sunday - Day Seven

One week! Woo hoo! I've been doing the happy dance almost daily it seems. And that makes me happy...hence the name of the dance!

Today was another light day. I reorganized the folder and did my handwriting assignment. I also uploaded a few days of handwriting that I hadn't submitted previously. Tonight I have some documentation I'm going to write.

And I will write my 10 additional ads by 10am tomorrow along with instructions for affiliates to use the ads. I'm just going to get something started and we'll fine tune the copy from there. It's key to simply start and get the ball rolling. It just grows from there. Because nothing has to be perfect we write the copy, tweak it and revamp what is necessary and get it up. Our responses tell us if the copy works or doesn't so it's best to get something out there and get those responses. We can't read minds so we take the easy route and simply respond to our responses. I like it! It's a weight off of my shoulders to know what I write doesn't have to be perfect. It just has to be good enough. We always make changes down the road anyway.

It keeps things interesting to do it that way. It's fun to test out new headlines and other verbage.

Oh! The other task I had for today was to watch The Apprentice. I like this show. I will look into renting previous seasons on DVD. There's a lot to learn from each episode and I'm looking forward to watching more.

Til tomorrow...

No comments: