Sunday, March 25, 2007

The Apprentice

As a regular follower of my blog you know Sunday night is The Apprentice..required viewing as an apprentice.

I've watched regularly for the past month and have learned valuable lessons from every show. The last two weeks I've learned one simple rule: you are only as good as your team.

The last two Sundays Mr. Trump has fired two remarkable individuals because their teams faltered. These two people were the project leaders; they were responsible for their teams and their team's projects.

It shows you how important it is when choosing to add someone to your team...that's why our apprentices go through the 90 day program just as I am. I wouldn't have it any other way! Those 90 days will make or break anyone. It's already broken plenty of people. I am optimistic we will attract some successful candidates though! They are out there and soon they'll be onboard with us.

Stick around and you'll experience their success too!

Til tomorrow...

No comments: