Thursday, March 22, 2007

Day 25 - A Celebration

In all the excitment of my fantastic tasks yesterday I forgot to add this very interesting discovery.

I'm in my 53rd day of my apprenticeship...my program runs for 90 days. I realized my last 2 days fall during my trip to Mexico at the end of April. I signed up for this trip back in January..about 2 weeks before I became an apprentice. What a way to celebrate right?! I've made some amazing changes in my life and they should be celebrated. I should be celebrated so I'm going to by spending 7 beautiful days on the white sandy beaches of Cozumel.

It might sound like the timing of this trip is a coincedence but it isn't. Even though I hadn't become an apprentice when I booked this trip, my mind knew what was coming and it knew this would be the best way to pat myself on the back. Think about that for a little while.

It ties into the task I was telling you about yesterday..writing your life's story. A trip to Cozumel and days of snorkeling and scuba diving is definitely the way I would've chosen to celebrate my 90 days as an apprentice. Somewhere in my mind I knew that so the wheels were already in motion before I began my copywriting journey.

It is a concept that may take some processing..it took a bit before I could wrap my brain around it. But it's interesting so let your subconscious ponder it.

And while your subconscious does that I'll tell you what I did the rest of today.
  • webinar training on Central Desktop
  • planned my recap for a conference call on the webinar training
  • wrote agenda for the recap
  • scheduled conference calls
  • blog entry
  • handwriting
  • sent email to one database
At one point today I felt guilty. I felt guilty because I wasn't working more. In essence I felt guilty because my day felt too easy. What a silly thing to feel!! Completely unnecessary. It's interesting that at times I still feel like things must be difficult...otherwise I feel like I'm not accomplishing anything. Let's remove that file!!

I also listened to an interview with Hale Dwoskin and Bill Harris at The Masters of The Secret. I really enjoy the lessons. I learn something new from each interview..usually much more than just one teaching or perspective. If you're interested you can sign up for the free lessons here...

(http://www.themastersofthesecret.com)

That's it for me! I'm off to read Dr. Joe Vitale's Hypnotic Writing for awhile. I love his work!

Til tomorrow...

No comments: