Friday, March 23, 2007

Day 26 - Beating Myself Up

I'm so utterly exhausted with my repeated incidents of self-abuse! Mentally I beat myself up every chance I get..or rather I used to. I'm aware of it now and I'm changing that. It's just too darn tiring and unfulfilling. It just isn't worth it. That file is being tossed in the trash bin!!

Thanks..I just wanted to get that off my chest. It's been rolling around in my head all day!

Today is Friday and we've decided Fridays are training days. It's nice to have the calls on Friday and let them sink in over the weekend.

We were scheduled to have 3 training calls but we only had one. And that's ok, we'll just reschedule and move forward. I think 3 would've been too many and we would've worked ourselves far too hard.

Other than our one team meeting I did a few other things...
  • sent email to Listdotcom.com
  • got the ball rolling on a new web page for our apprentice program
  • requested edits to some of the other web pages
  • wrote draft for an email
  • listened to our team call for today
  • downloaded several other calls so I can listen to them every day
  • handwriting
  • blog

And that's it. I'm going to upload some of my past handwriting assignments tonight and then continue enjoying Joe Vitale's Hypnotic Writing book.

Woo hoo!!! What a great day.

Til tomorrow...

No comments: