Monday, March 12, 2007

Day 15 - It's Coming Together

As much as I enjoy the weekend, it was good to get back to things today.

Here's what I did:
  • wrote a lot of copy for the promo tools area
  • wrote an intro JV letter
  • handwriting
  • blog
It doesn't like much does it? You should check out the site (www.ZeroToProfitASAP.com) and see all the promo tools. There's a lot in there!!! It took almost the entire afternoon but it was fun. I swiped a lot of the copy and just edited a few words to fit our site. It was sooooo easy!!!

It's interesting to observe myself in all of this. Despite that it feels so easy my mind still fits me sometimes. I have very real physical symptoms as I move forward. I've begun to recognize them so I know when I'm moving to another level and moving out of my comfort zone. I sometimes sweat. At times I feel queasy and my stomach churns nervously. I even get the shakes. It's incredible that our minds have that much power.

So instead of getting frustrated or upset with myself, I just remember that my mind is powerful and now I'm controlling it..not the other way around. Well at least most of the time. I am so thankful that I understand that now and I apply it in my life. It's an empowering feeling!

Til tomorrow....

No comments: