Friday, March 9, 2007

Baby I'm a Star! Day Twelve

Today was quite a success. I spent about 2.5 hours of my morning recording an audio clip for our site. Check it out here.

Isn't that terrific?! I had so much fun doing it! I've already started sending that link out to my family and friends. It's amazing to think of how far I've come in only 6 weeks. Incredible! I'm so happy with myself.

And I'm so happy with the site! We're making a lot of progress and I'm so excited to see what's going to happen. It's going to be great I know it!

The rest of my day was spent revising copy for a new ad we're sending out. We're looking for more apprentices. I'd like to have a few copies of me to help with all my tasks.

I also managed a few other minor administrative tasks and tonight I have to wrap up our apprentice ad, my handwriting and this blog.

I'm a bit tired so that's all I've got for today!

Til tomorrow...

No comments: