Sunday, April 22, 2007

Weekend Wrap-up

It's Sunday night and I'm pretty tired again, my allergies kicked up again over the weekend so I've been dragging for a few days (hence the weekend-free posts here).

Very quickly I'll recap what I've been doing:

*wrote more ads for AdCenter campaign
*posted our copywriting services offer in the Rich Dad forums
*emailed two apprentices
*emailed our TA (no response)
*applied for more work at a couple of web sites

This week I'm gearing up for more of the same...networking, sending traffic to our copywriting services page and staying in touch with our apprentices.

It should be a fun week..busy too which I always enjoy. I leave for Mexico at 7am on Friday so I've got to prepare for that because I'll be out of touch for at least the entire morning. I'm looking forward to it though!

I promise tomorrow's post will be about a specific topic! I recently viewed a cool (read: FREE) technique to increase traffic to our site so I'll post that.

Til tomorrow...

No comments: