Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Boost Your Online Traffic In A Matter of Minutes With This One Technique From PortalFeeder

Remember the additional money-maker I promised? Ok so it's not specific to your blog but it is a very handy tool to have in your toolchest.

Check out this is a clip from PortalFeeder on how to generate more traffic to your web site.

You'll see that it ties in quite nicely with my earlier post about press releases. :)

Since the embed code on YouTube.com isn't working, I can only share the URL here.

I hate to do that for fear you'll leave and never come back but I'll post the link anyway because it's valuable information and because I care about you dear reader. Come back when you're done!

It's late, I'm tired so I'm off to sleep. Stay tuned, you're going to see some incredible things happen in the next 6 weeks. We have to make miracles, there's no other choice...otherwise I won't have a roof over my head in June.

Til tomorrow...

Lara

No comments: