Thursday, April 26, 2007

Off To Mexico - Think You Can Fit Inside My Luggage?!

The countdown has begun...in about 9 hours I will be on a flight to gorgeous Cozumel. If you can fit inside my suitcase you're welcome to come! I'm just so excited.

Since I have to get up in about 5 hours, I'll quickly recap the day's activities and then sign off.

  • 7am breakfast networking meeting...I met 3 fairly strong leads. Now I simply have to quote them a rate and see what they can do with that. I also picked up a man who is interested in the apprenticeship program. He has plenty of clients who need copy and he's tired of writing bad sales copy for them. Voila! We fill his need and as our apprentice, he learns how to write great copy. Cool huh?!
  • Met with the other 2 folks til almost noon today. There's potential there, we'll see what happens.
  • This afternoon I uploaded more keywords to MSN.
  • I also made a few phone calls to friends who have leads for me.
  • We sent our weekly status report and then I packed. :)
So now I'm off to bed so I can get at least a few hours of sleep. I have to admit the 5 hours of networking was pretty exhausting! It's wonderful to be a part of a business owner's vision and dreams...definitely energizing. It's also very easy to get caught up in their conversation.

Today I learned how to better keep someone on task when discussing their business. :) I'm improving, there is still plenty of room to for growth though!

Anyway, I'm off to bed. I'll see you in Mexico!

No comments: