Sunday, April 1, 2007

A Few Additions...

I did accomplish several tasks this weekend in addition to attending church this morning.

Here's what I worked on over the weekend:

  • bought Bob Bly's The Copywriters Handbook
  • also bought Joe Vitale's The Attractor Factor
  • email to Listdotcom.com members
  • began first CD in Robert Allen's Empower Yourself!
  • crafted my personal mission statement based on that CD
  • watched Rocky
  • watched The Apprentice
  • finished the sales letter
  • blog entries
  • handwriting
I just want to say that I LOVE the fact that reading is a task. I have always been a voracious reader..the library and the bookstores are my favorite places (along with the spa and any spot in the nearby Rocky Mountains).

Isn't life grand?!

Til tomorrow...

No comments: