Sunday, April 15, 2007

Sunday Update

Well I had a terrific video to share with you from YouTube but the embed code on the video's site doesn't seem to be working...I've posted videos on blogs before but I'm not sure what the problem is with this one.

Anyway, the weekend was entertaining. At least today was, I was knocked out on allergy meds yesterday. I went to church in the morning (it's so fun to give!!!), looked at houses in the afternoon and did a little work tonight. I've got some editing to do on our JV Easter web pages (yes the same project we've been working on for what seems like an eternity) and get the apprentices moving. We picked up a 2nd apprentice late last week so I'm excited about him.

Now I'm going to watch The Apprentice and rest up for the upcoming week.

No comments: