Sunday, May 27, 2007

Sleepy Sunday

What a lovely day!! I feel rested, refreshed, rejuvenated.

I spent the morning washing and cleaning my much-neglected baby, Kala...most of you would call her a Toyota Rav4 but I call her Kala (sounds like Kuhla) because she's my doll. I missed my car so much when I was back in Wisconsin that I wanted to give her some TLC today.

I ran errands, played with the cats, etc and after I grab a quick snack I'm going to send out more thank you notes for the giveaway gifts I've gotten.

I'm quite thankful for today - it's been an excellent day and it's only going to get better because I'm off to dance the night away with some of my Cozumel friends. It's a foam party!! Don't know what that means but it sounds too fun to pass up!

Happy holiday weekend.

Create an even better tomorrow.

Lara

No comments: