Thursday, May 3, 2007

Heat Exhaustion

As I do with most things, I overdid the last 2 days here in Mexico. Tuesday I spent the afternoon wandering around the town square and looking at different shops. Yesterday I spent my afternoon exploring the ruins of Chichenitza on a guided tour. The tour was pretty lame but the ruins are incredible. I highly recommend visiting the site, minus the tour guide.

But I spent too much time in the sun with too little water and too little rest so by last night, I was sick with exhaustion. I'm still wiped out today.

Not much to report in the way of copywriting news. We've got a few apprentices on task but since I'm on vacation things have slowed down a bit. I certainly needed the down time so I won't get worked up about it. That doesn't do much good anyway so I'll just roll with it. :)

I promise you'll have a terrific recap of my trip to Cozumel (complete with photos) very soon!

Til then, enjoy yourself and I'll see you soon.

Lara

1 comment:

Mark Myszak said...

Sounds like a wonderful opportunity for a copywrite....

The " Lame " tour is only lame because of the copy.....