Monday, May 14, 2007

Chugging Along

Well our conference call was a bust. None of the apprentices got on the call to get their instructions so there was no recording to send out. The point of the call was to get them moving and earning. I'd love to see a few of them enjoy the benefits of their own promotions as I think it would keep them committed to the apprenticeship.

There have been several people who have fallen by the wayside as we progressed but there are a few who are sticking with it. I'm thankful for my experiences with all of them because they are teaching me so much. It's invaluable for me!

Other than the conference call I spent the day sending out thank you notes for all of the giveaway products I've received. Tomorrow is much of the same!

I also started an MSN AdCenter campaign to promote the Google Main Page Report.

It's been fun and I greatly appreciate the experience.

All the best,


Lara

No comments: