Wednesday, May 23, 2007

A Big Day

Well this afternoon is our big call! I'm excited...more excited than nervous actually. I find that surprising to be honest. I have adopted the attitude that whatever happens is ok.

Naturally I want to work for this client and I'd like to earn quite a bit while helping him to earn 10X what he pays us. It would be fantastic! So here's hoping that happens and if not, I'll be fine. I'll keep you posted. :) Keep your fingers crossed!!!

Yesterday I spent the entire day with family...the day turned out well even though I didn't get any work done. I guess it is what I needed!

I'm quite thankful for yesterday...it was relaxing and fun.

I'm also very thankful for today! It's a wonderful Wednesday.

And the list of my appreciation goes on....

I'm so thankful for my family, my friends and loved ones. I'm thankful for the time I got to spend with them yesterday and over the course of the last 2 weeks.

I'm thankful for ...

  • opportunities, challenges and possibilities of today
  • world I continue to create for myself
  • lessons I learn every single day
  • me!
  • the partnerships I create
  • the clients I work for and will be working for
  • the love, joy and peace all around me
  • the abundant creations in all areas of my life :)

Indeed, there is much to be thankful for! I hope you feel the same.

Create a nice day,

Lara

No comments: