Saturday, May 26, 2007

Returning Home

Sigh...what a busy day! I flew in from Wisconsin late last night, got home, unpacked and repacked after which I promptly went to sleep.

Today I woke up early, went to the trainer since I haven't worked out in a month and then drove to Longmont. I'm cat sitting for some folks and will be here for the next 12 days.

But the excitement didn't end there!

It's Memorial Day weekend which means BBQs, friends and potato salad. After driving the hour to Longmont, I got myself situated in my temporary home, played with the cats and then drove back to Denver to visit my Cozumel friends at a cookout. I spent the afternoon regailing ourselves with fond memories of our 8 days and catching up on our lives post-trip.

By the time I got home (driving the hour back to Longmont), I was wiped out. I read a little bit and am now signing off to sleep. It's been a busy 24 hours and I'm looking forward to a slow, sleepy Sunday.

I do hope you created a lovely day for yourself.

Lara

No comments: