Monday, May 7, 2007

Are You Willing to See Both Sides of The Coin?

Most of us think we want to be rich, famous, etc but very few are willing to accept both sides of those coins. If you want to be a millionaire, you must do what millionaires already do. You can't continue to act the way you are and expect different results.

A lot of people aren't aware of that fact however. I have become aware of this truth in recent months.

And being self-employed has had a lot to do with that. It has been a painful process for me at times, internally and externally. I have had to examine my internal beliefs, actions and thoughts around money specifically.

It took some reflection for me to see that my once low self-esteem led to a negative (almost perverse) relationship with money. I'm letting that go finally.

Money is merely a tool that makes life easier. And it most certainly is a reflection of how you value yourself...or at least it is for me. I am finding it much easier to create situations where money will flow from; it's much easier to develop these relationships because I believe in myself and because I love myself.

I don't think I ever really did before or at least not consistently and my results expressed that belief.

I still have miles to go in the financial arena but at least I see progress. Any sign of positive progress is beneficial because I can look back on it and draw from one growth experience; I can build on it to create more. Isn't that cool?!

I do see that money is beneficial for me and I can do so much good with it. It's merely a way I show myself how worthy I am. And I am so very worthy. :)

Money isn't the devil manifest or the root of all evil. The worship of money can be viewed as such I think. The only thing I want to worship from now on is love, joy and beauty in all things and in all people. And so I shall!

Peace and love,

Lara

No comments: