Tuesday, May 22, 2007

A Morning of Thanks

Today I'm thankful for the day. It's beautiful, sunny and warm outside. I love sunshine rays and blue skies!

I'm thankful to be in Wisconsin with my family while I'm still thankful to live in Colorado. :) I'm grateful to spend time with my family and friends here; I appreciate how much I love them and how much they love me. The love is real and genuine and I'm thankful for that.

I'm thankful for the opportunities today will bring...the challenges, the possibilities and the achievements. I'm thankful for all that today will bring and all of the people in it!

Most of all, I'm thankful for me!

On to the day...I'm taking off to spend the morning with my grandmother and then I'll be back in the afternoon to work on our latest project. And to prepare for our client call tomorrow. YAY!!!

Create a nice day,

Lara

No comments: