Sunday, May 13, 2007

Here We Go!

There are 6 apprentices ready to join me on our latest endeavor. I'm so thrilled to have more people on board! I enjoy the process we're going through so it's great to have more help. I'd much rather do this as a big team.

The more the merrier I always say!

I'm back in Wisconsin for the next 2 weeks and I'm so happy all of this great stuff is happening now. As much as I celebrated in Cozumel being able to share in my achievements is that much more special when I share with my family.

My family has been very supportive of me through the rough times so I'm incredibly appreciative of the chance to show them I can and do reach my goals. Woo hooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's been a busy weekend of weddings, visiting friends and family and Mother's Day activities so that's my update. :)

Til tomorrow...

Lara

No comments: