Thursday, May 24, 2007

And the Suspense Continues...

Remember the client call yesterday? He wasn't there when I called so I left a message and will call back later this morning. So I have to work through the excitement and anticipation all over again! It's hard not to put too much on this call. If he wants us to help him I will be set financially for at least another month. If not, I may have to get a part-time job when I get back to Denver.

There's a lot riding on the call from my end but I just remind myself that whatever happens is ok and I'll make it. My desires don't change the situation - this is about what he wants and how we can best help him achieve those desires.

With that in mind, I plan to call him again later this morning.

In other news, I'm working on our gadget package, drafting an email to send to the other man I met in Cozumel and my apprentices have disappeared.

So my tasks today will be to make the client call again, finish the other client's email and get back to sending out more thank you notes. There is plenty to do as always so I am thankful for that!

I'm thankful for the bright, beautiful day outside, for yet another day on this planet, more opportunities and potential growth experiences, for my family, my friends and other loved ones and for all the goodness, beauty and joy that surrounds me! I greatly appreciate myself for how far I've come and how far I'm continuing to go in every facet of my life. It's been an amazing journey which will continue!

I'm thankful for the Universe and for the role I play in it.

Create a nice day,

Lara

No comments: