Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Letting Go

Today I had decided to spend the day working on a few projects and relax my focus on the full-time job search (and relax the worries too!). And when I did, I got a call from a potential new client. She saw my response to her request for sales copy assistance and liked my samples.

So I called her back, we talked for awhile and I'll be sending her our recommendations by early next week.

It's nice when unexpected surprises like that light up my day. I was happy to talk to her, she's a fellow Wisconsinite with some interesting and exciting projects in the works. It'll be great fun to help her and watch her business expand.

It seems things unfold when I relax and let go. So I'll follow that plan of attack from here on out.

That was one my day's highlights. The other was a conference call with Joe Vitale by Healthy-n-Wealthy. Joe gave a great talk about his life, following your inspiration and his new book Zero Limits. It was a fun and uplifting hour.

Now I'm off to bed...it was another exciting day!

Create a nice day,

Lara

No comments: