Sunday, June 10, 2007

It's Not Where You've Been But Where You Are Going

That is all that matters - your focus and intention on where you are headed. It's a mental shift I've had to make and have to make daily. Well not every single daily but at least weekly. It does change how I act, where I focus my energy and my thoughts.

Just some food for thought. I'm currently reading Timothy Ferriss' The Four Hour Workweek and Wallace Wattles' The Science of Getting Rich. Both are fascinating reads I recommend!

In addition to reading those books (haven't finished either one yet), I spent the morning and the majority of the afternoon at a nearby lake learning how to windsurf. It was so fun!!! I had a fantastic time. I'm excited to go again soon!!! I'll post pics when I get them.

That's about it for me. I'm going to spend the week contacting agencies, following up with two potential clients and somehow working out my living & work situation. Somehow it will all come together, of that I am sure! I've much improved in my ability to simply have faith in the creation process. I envision my goal as if it were already here in my life and let the good feelings flow.

It feels great to do that so it must be a positive thing! It's fun to boot. :) You'll be the first to know as all the good things happen. It'll be wonderful.

Create a nice day!

Lara

No comments: