Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Hot Stuff

Yes it's hot here today ... and about 10 degrees hotter in my office because it's upstairs. Time to get a fan going in here...the sweat on my legs is running like the Mississippi at its southern mouth. It's flowing fast!

Just the usual update for today: spent the day temping and am exhausted from moving and unpacking boxes, closets and things. I'm glad to have the work because I like the income though.

In the evening I emailed a few people about Chicago, listed my furniture for sale on craigslist and did a search for info on Vernon Howard. I'm working on a small project for my local copywriting friend about him. Not finding a great deal about his early years though and that's the info I need!

Things are progressing on the Chicago side. I've got a place to stay for a few nights in July and August. My friend's friend's works in the ad biz there so I'm eager to talk to that person and learn more. Keep your fingers crossed!

In other news, I'm moving out either the 1st weekend in July or the 2nd. Then I'll be a box lady for a bit. What an eventful summer...I wasn't aware I wanted to create this for myself. :\

I'm off to rest and unwind before turning in. Hope you are having a terrific Tuesday.

Create a nice day,


Lara

No comments: