Tuesday, October 2, 2007

The easy way to do things...

Awhile back I learned it's easiest to find someone who's an expert at something and then pay them to help you. This strategy works best when you don't know the fastest, most efficient & best way to get something accomplished but you know it has to be accomplished.

So that's the approach I took when I bought my new car. I found an auto broker with a ton of car buying experience.

He helped me find exactly what I was looking for and yesterday, I got my new car.

The entire process was 1,000x easier than my first car buying experience. In both situations though I took the decide, commit & act approach. I decided what car I wanted and for how much then I committed to buying that car and eventually the car came into my life.

It worked like that for my new Jeep Liberty but this time I let someone else shop, price & finance it for me! It was a cakewalk.

Anyway, it sure was fun to let someone else do the hard stuff and pay him for it. I like doing things that way and I think I'll continue to do so from now on!!

And yes I have my Jeep fully insured to the hilt. And I am fully insured. Life is good.

Be well,

Lara

No comments: