Sunday, October 14, 2007

Another one...

Ok it's my last survey of the day, I promise! But gosh-darn do I love these things. Here goes...


***100 Nosey Questions*** by longtallsally28
The Basics
Name: Lara...you'll have to ask to get the rest ;)
Age: 31
Month of birth: May
Any Siblings?: yep - 2 in my fam, 7 total (long story - weird family tree)
Parents still married?: my dad & stepmom are yes
Occupation: copywriter
Do you like your job?: ah, I like the freelance work and the day gig is decent.
Any pets?: My roommate's dog Heady
Hair color: dirty blonde
Eye color: blue
Shoe size: 6.5
Any Tattoos?: not yet
Any Piercings?: yep - 5 in my ears
Current mood: intrigued
Current wardobe choice: sweatpants, cute T and a sweatshirt with sneakers. It's cold out!!
What are you listening to?: the crappy TV
Who did you last speak with on the phone?: Sean
What do you currently smell like?: Olive leaf soap & lotion - it's wonderful
Last....
Movie you watched: Cold Creek Manor
Magazine you looked at: Rolling Stone with super hot David Beckham...oh yeah his wife was in it too ;)
Thing you ate: thing? i don't eat things, I eat food. I ate pizza.
Book you read: Science of Success
T.v. show you watched: America's Next Top Model (it has redeeming qualities!)
Time you cried: yesterday when I thought about my great grandma
Took a shower: 3 hours ago during halftime of the Packers game
Got a real letter (a.k.a Snail Mail): hmm...probably 2 months ago from my grandma
Ate at a restaurant (not fast food): last night
CD you bought: CDs? Who buys CDs and not iTunes? The last iTunes album I bought was Love Arcade
What is/was....
The best thing to happen to you today?: visiting my friend's aunt and meeting her dog (who I am watching this week)
Your most prized possession: my car? Don't know really - probably family photos
Your first vehicle: ah, an old Cutlas something or other
Your current vehicle: 04 Jeep Liberty - he's only been with me for about 2 weeks! So exciting
Your favorite quote: I have many but this is one: Do not pray for easy lives. Pray to be stronger. Do not pray for tasks equal to your powers. Pray for powers equal to your tasks." -- Phillips Brooks
You bedtime (on average): 11pm
Your best trait/characteristic: just one? I am kind-hearted and loving.
Your worst trait/characteristic: self-doubt
Do You....
Store things under your bed: NO! Bad juju
Daydream: yeppers
Have a computer at home: of course
Live in the city, suburbs or country: city! no 'burbs, blach
Live in a home, apartment, duples or mobile home: trailer park...just kidding! apartment bldg with condos
Own a cell phone: duh who doesn't?!
Have a good luck charm: I think I am my own good luck charm.
Collect anything: ex-boyfriends it seems ;)
Attend high school or college: currently? no but I've completed & gradimakated both.
Make good grades: Did I? Yes, I was a good student. A/B average
Have You Ever....
Had a surgery?: nope
Had teeth pulled?: yes - 2
Broke the law intentionally: yes - everybody speeds
Ran away from home?: no
Broke a bone?: yep, my ankle
Cheated on a test/exam: no actually i never did.
Had a friend pass away: no, just other people my age I have known personally but no one who was a friend.
Been issued a citation/traffic ticket: duh see broke the law above
Been in an auto accident: yes, several but only one with my car. RIP Kala, I miss you.
Lied to someone: yes sadly
Been lied to: yes sadly
Your Favorite....
Place to be: the mountains of Colorado, being held by someone and anywhere with friends or family
Place to visit: Key West, Cozumel and any other locale I haven't been to yet. Spain, Ireland and Egypt are next!
Place to chill: yoga studio, in my car, on a patio somewhere with a bucket of margs
Non-Alcoholic drink: sweet tea, iced tea, Sun-drop, lemonade and good ole water
Alcoholic drink: margs, microbrews, Rieslings, Gewurztraminers
Type of food: ANY! Except meat, don't eat much of that.
Meal/Food dish: see above question
Dessert: ANY! well except coconut - blach, hate that
Shampoo & Conditioner: pretty much anything formulated for curly-haired gals like me
Toothpaste: Colgate 12 hour baby - it's the best
Salad dressing: French, homemade Italian, balsamic vinagrette
Ice cream: chocolate, rocky road, mint choc chip, most anything with chocolate
Fast food establishment: Taco Bell, Sonic
Color: blue, purple, emerald green, deep red and chocolate brown. I like rich hues.
Season: fall followed closely by summer and then spring. Not much of a winter fan except for the Colorado powder. It's fabulous!
Holiday: Halloween (I'm a heathen I know) and then Christmas
Perfume/Cologne: none, my lotion smells good though
Video Game: ah Tetris?
T.V. show: Supernatural, Grey's Anatomy (thanks to Sean I can watch both!), that's about it...oh! NipTuck too and Rescue Me
Smells: just-cut grass, a nice clean boy after a shower, mud (yeah weird I know), strawberries, my incense, oh lots...thunderstorms, rainwater, a bubble bath, fresh cut flowers, chocolate, chocolate chip cookies in the oven, pizza, beer, coffee
Article of clothing: my fleece REI pants! they are the BEST ever...and my red dress.
Book: OMG just one? You're nuts - I have 4 boxes of books so I can't possibly name them all so I won't start
Children's Book: Bridge to Terabithia (spelling)
Candy: chocolate
Car: BMX X3, BMW Roadster and my Jeep Liberty, BAMF
Do You Believe....
In Karma: of course
In God: yes
In Heaven & Hell: As John Milton said: The mind is its own place, and in itself, can make heaven of Hell, and a hell of Heaven.
That aliens exist (extraterrestrial variety, not illegal aliens): yes
That ghosts exist: sure
In horoscopes: somewhat
In others you know (family, friends, co-workers etc): of course
In yourself: yes, I am getting better at this.
Your Opinion....
On the death penalty: ah that's too complex to answer here
On reciting the Pledge of Allegiance in schools: moment of silence for everyone instead
On homosexuals in the military: yes
The war in the Middle East: no unequivocally not
Schwarzeneggar...Governor or Terminator: neither
Current gas/fuel prices: no
Take this survey | Find surveys
Pimp My Profile

No comments: