Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Recovery

Hmm...there isn't a whole lot to update you on! I've been working my usual daily contract gig and am exhausted by the time I get home.

Between the continuous volume of work, the two hour mass transit commute and the never-ending pain in my body (from the car accident), I am just plain wiped out when I arrive home. I do my best to focus my energy and thoughts on work and healing my body. I'm getting there!

So here's a brief update...just the basics:
*still in Denver
*still looking for ad agency work
*still in pain
*small claims court process starts next week (I am suing the man who hit me)

And that's about it.

I'll find some great copywriting updates for you and post before the end of the week. You deserve more than a few lines about my life!

No comments: