Friday, July 6, 2007

Silver Linings

Napoleon Hill said...and I paraphrase...all adversities carry a seed of opportunity. It's a wonderful thought I keep tucked away in my mind for days like yesterday.

Yesterday morning I found out the man who hit me doesn't have insurance and my coverage doesn't include medical. My insurance will cover my car damages but that's it. Personal injury lawyers can't help me because at this point I would have to go after the individual who was at fault and not his insurance company (or mine).

Because no insurance company has done wrong, lawyers won't touch my case. I'm still exploring but it seems civil court is my only alternative here in Colorado. That option doesn't seem worth it because my injuries are minor. With some chiropractic help I'll be back to normal - hopefully even better than before!

I'm still in a bit of pain so I'm going to see a friend this afternoon. He has a background in both Western and Eastern medicine. He'll help me figure out my best options and can recommend people who will help me.

Truthfully I'm simply thankful that my injuries are only minor or I would be in a difficult situation. So to the Universe I say thank you, thank you, thank you!

I'm off to prepare for a job interview - wish me luck!

Create a nice day,

Lara

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Create a nice day

Thank You!! That just changed my day , because it made me thing. I am the only one who can do that for myself ...

Hurricane Walt

Chuck Bartok said...

Good Luck on your Interview, but that is a Given since we are in Control....

Folowing the principles of Napoleon Hill....

I am sure you will enjoy Downloading past Episodes of our Live Talk Show, Discussing Think & Grow Rich and The Master Key in detail.

Join us LIVE also!

http://focussociety.com