Wednesday, September 5, 2007

A Personal Note from Robert Bly

Remember when I told you I received a personal response from Bob Bly? Remember when I said I would post it here?

Yeah that was 2.5 months ago. Shame for shame.

Here it is...finally:

My note to Bob Bly (he asked for what we would like to see/read more of in his newsletters):

Hello Bob!

I enjoy all of your shared insights, thoughts and tips but along with RK I truly love your personal musings. I'd love to know more about how you've become who you are (again, agree with RK..you are an icon).

In particular, I'd love to read more of your personal stories and insights you've gained through different experiences.

Thanks so much for sharing with us!

All the best,

Lara Kay Loest


Bob Bly's Response:

Thanks ... I will work on delivering what you've asked for!


I wish I could figure out how to do a screen capture because I'd capture the email message itself and post it here for you. But again my technology savvy falls short.

No comments: