Tuesday, December 9, 2008

2009

So the other day I was reading a book called Power of Purpose and it helped motivate me to begin plans for next year.

I came to two important decisions: I'm replacing my PT job with income from teaching classes and one on one coaching/marketing assistance. My deadline to do so is by June of 2009.

Now I don't have a clue how I'll make this happen but it's what I want to do so I'm setting the intention. I will teach people about direct marketing, copywriting and how they can improve their businesses with these tools. Ideally the teaching will be in a non-traditional setting and will generate more than my PT income does now.

Beyond those specifics I am open to however these classes come about and how I work within them.

My second decision is simply to spend at least half of the month of May in Ireland - the month of my birthday. It's time to really celebrate being me and doing something I have dreamt of for years! And in recent years I've taken a spiritual/personal journey in honor of my birth. Combining a long-time dream with a personal celebration seemed perfect to me. :)

Those are my 2 intentions for 2009...at least for now. I'm sure I'll come up with more. What are your 2009 creations going to be? I'd love to hear them!

No comments: